Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Reminder About Your Last Blog Post

As a reminder, your final post to your blog should be reflective. I returned your goals relating to the course that you wrote on the first day of class, and I want you to write a paragraph or two commenting on those goals:

-Did you get everything out of the class that you hoped to get out of it? What activities or concepts did you enjoy, and what could have been done better? Try to be as specific as possible.

-Did you contribute everything that you had planned to? What did you do well in terms of your interactions with the group, and what could you have done better?

I'll be interested in hearing your responses!

Remember, I need you to post your answers to these questions (and any other blog posts) by Thursday evening, since I'll be checking them on Friday. Good luck, and I'll be interested in hearing your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment