Friday, October 1, 2010

A Note


In general, the blogs are looking great! I read and made comments on your corrected profiles. Please look at those comments and respond, if indicated. There are a few people who are behind in general and if that includes you, please post the assignment as soon as possible, since your partners are depending on you!

Also, the post before this one talks about Run-on Sentences and Comma Splices. For many of you, this is your most common writing problem, but you may not even know it's a problem. I wrote the explanation and the exercises in my previous job, so take a look at them and if you have any questions or problems, please tell me.

That's about it for now. I'll hope to see you all tomorrow morning in class and on-time--it starts at 8:00 am, remember?--since we'll be starting with two songs. If you miss them, you'll be kicking yourself for the rest of the weekend, and no one wants that!

Take care, and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment